- Current Events
- Current Issues
- Noble Words
- Noble Works
- People and Profession
Recruitment into Indian Army and IRB at Koraput on 4th Dec-2011
Highlights of the first day of Army Recruitment Rally at Koraput on 4th December-2011
* 2800 candidates registered
* More than half were rejected after screening for their height and weight
* Successful candidates were screened for Physical features , Educational Qualification and Health status before sending for the written test at Gopalpur in Jan-2012 .
* Parab ground re-designed as Army Ground with 25 Army officers and scores of Army vehicles moving .
* The semi complete Sports Hostel turned into the control office of Indian Army .
* Col S.K.Sharma had all praise for the efforts of the district administration under the leadership of Sachin Jadhav , district collector for giving the best possible facilities for the camp .
* Special tents and restaurant opened by Dist.Administration near the stadium .
* Thousands of candidates also spent their night in Railway station , bus stand , temples for the lack of sufficient number of hotels in the town .
Here are some photos from the recruitment sites at Stadium and OSAP ground for recruitment to Indian Army and IRB respectively :
|Interviews for IRB and Indian Army at Koraput on 4th December-11|